Hello Internets, it’s been a while, so I shall move straight into a few requests for posts that I have had, firstly, a few people have tweeted that they would like my thoughts on my magical coffee/tea/hot chocolate making machine that Santa bought me for Christmas, so I will start with that!
Thing I love about it;
- The range of beverages on offer…there are 30 varieties of coffee, about 10 different teas and 3 different hot chocolates to sample from the UK Tassimo store, the discs are also available in supermarkets although the range is much more limited.
- The ease and simplicity, I don’t have to worry about how long tea has been brewing, the machine takes the guess work out of things.
- The taste…perhaps the most important thing, all the teas have a very clean, fresh taste, almost like they are filtered, I’m guessing this comes from the fact the discs contain tea leaves and the water is always fresh.
Things I don’t like about it;
- The price of the T-Discs, 16 teas are £3.80, which is cheap when compared to say, Starbucks, but not cheap when compared with tea bags.
- Descaling the thing every few months takes 30 minutes! It’s an automatic programme, but definitely takes a while.
The benefits definitely outweigh the costs for me (pun intended) but I do consier it to be a luxry item or considered purchase, if you’re in the market for a single serving drinks maker, then I highly recommend you look into this one.