A new patch just rolled out for Guildwars 2 and I feel there’s a few things worth highlighting, these are subtle but very useful changes.
- Health bar percentages, you now have the option to see health as a percentage on both enemy and friendly characters.
- Recipes are now account bound rather than character bound, when obtained via a consumable, hurrah!
- There is now a search bar in your materials tab in the bank/account vault window.
- You can now mute dynamic combat music so that you are able to enjoy the ambient music throughout the game more freely, there are a few exceptions to this for specific boss battles that have their own music though.
- I’ve saved the best for last…Right click salvage all! You can now right click on a salvage kit and select salvage all to cut down on all the clicking…especially useful after doing a boss run.
So there you are, some simple tweaks that will improve gameplay considerably. The update of course contained the Living World Season 3 story, and updates to fractals and raids, but I wanted to draw some attention to the more subtle and general tweaks perhaps not covered elsewhere.