A year in fact, and my life is considerably different in all areas; relationship, work and home, have all changed for me. It’s been a very challenging year, I may reflect on it at some point in this space. But for now, I’m feeling a revamp is in order, as well as some new content, things that may interest you if you have been around this part of the internet before;
- The latest Guildwars 2 expansion is almost upon us!
- I’ve switched class preference in Hearthstone from Rogue to Druid.
- I’ve recently started playing Destiny 2 on PS4. (Review spoiler alert…I think it’s over-rated)
- I’ve started a couple of new cross stitch patterns.
- And have learned that budgeting is great for helping my anxiety levels, especially now that I am living alone.
If there’s something you want to hear more about, or would like me to type a piece on, let me know in the comments or tweet @kezla.
I’ll be back soon 🙂